IGNOU MLIS MLIP-002 Projects and Synopsis can be provided by us. ignouprojecthepline.in is a trusted name of the projects synopsis helpline team. We are helping since 2016 through projecthelpline.in. But ignouprojecthepline.in is truly dedicated to projects for IGNOU University.
The IGNOU MLIS MLIP-002 Projects and Synopsis provided will have 100% approval surety. This surety is due to
According to guidelines
Checked by professional experts in their specializations.
MLIS MLIP-002 PROJECT TITLES
- Study of the problems and constraints in initiating library automation in different organizations.
- Library resources sharing.
- Comparative study of library and information services of government-funded institutions and self finance institutions.
- Library consortia in corporate libraries.
- Design of web-based information services for the visually challenged persons.
- Development of Internet-based common gateway
- Study of campus wide information networks.
- Impact of intellectual property rights on information services.
- Study of professional skills requirements in the knowledge process outsourcing industry.
- Study of metadata practices in digital repositories.
- Development of special classification scheme on open and distance education
- Development of thesaurus on open and distance learning.
- Study of marketing strategies in electronic information products.
- Study of technical writing tools (software packages, style guides, etc.) used in the software industry
- Information seeking behavior of different types of users.
- Development of Internet-based learning management system for information professionals.
- Bibliometric/scientometric/web metric studies.
- Preservation and conservation of library materials.(Case Study of a )
- Impact of electronic publishing in different types of libraries.
- Comparative study of information infrastructure in India.
- A comprehensive study of library associations in India.
- Online repositories for scholarly materials.
- Self-archiving of research publications.
- Comparative study of special classification schemes in S&T disciplines
- Impact of e -journals published by Indian researchers – a web metric analysis.
- The usage patterns of online journals vs. printed journals.
- Cost effectiveness in consortium based subscriptions models.
- Analysis of central government budgets in development of library and information services in India
- Quality management of libraries and information centers.
- Impact of ICT in the present society
- Impact of ICT on library and information services.
- State of the art reports on any emerging areas of Library and Information Science.
MLIS MLIP-002 PROJECT GUIDE ELIGIBILITY
Qualifications of Supervisor/Guide
The minimum qualifications of the supervisor are as follows:
a)Ph.D. in Library and Information Science.
b) Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science with two years experience in a library or information center and in a lecturers’ grade or its equivalent.
c)B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/M.C.A. or equivalent with minimum of two years experience in a reputed library. Library, information center and similar organization.
A student may choose his/her supervisor according to his/her choice. The proposal should be accompanied by a bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by him/her. The names of the external guides/supervisors will be approved by the Faculty of Library and Information Science before the study is undertaken. A Supervisor/Guide can supervise up to a maximum of 5 students. The Supervisor/Guide will be paid a token remuneration of Rupees one hundred (Rs.100/-) only for each project. He/She can claim Project Guidance fee using a Proforma (Appendix V), after submission of the project/ dissertation of the student(s).
MLIS MLIP-002 SAMPLE REPORT
“RECENT TRENDS IN COLLECTION DEVELOPMENT IN COLLEGE LIBRARIES IN SUPPORTING ACADEMIC STUDY IN GOA: A STUDY”
submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for qualifying
UNDER GUIDANCE OF
DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
TABLE OF CONTENTS
|Certificate of originality|
|Title of the project|
|1.||Introduction to the study|
|2.||Review of Literature|
|3.||Objectives, Scope and Hypothesis of the study|
|5.||Data Analysis & Interpretation|
|6.||Findings and Recommendations|
|8||Limitations of the study|
|Bibliography Appendix Questionnaire|
For many more IGNOU MLIS project titles please contact us or send WhatsApp messages at
9313565406, 9015596280, 921212929